HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump's Mueller Problem G...

Wed May 15, 2019, 02:33 PM

Trump's Mueller Problem Gets Worse As Voters Want Him To Testify

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/05/15/trumps-mueller-problem-gets-worse-56-of-voters-want-him-to-testify.html/amp

"SNIP......

By a margin of 56%-19%, a new poll shows that voters across the political spectrum want special counsel Robert Mueller to testify.

Voters want to hear from Robert Mueller

According to the new Politico/Morning Consult poll, “56% of voters think Mueller should testify before Congress, compared with 19% who don’t think he should testify. 79% of Dems and 51% of independents say he should testify, compared to 37% of GOP voters who say the same.

Independents want Mueller to testify 51%-19%, and Republicans want Mueller to testify 37%-36%.

Democrats Are Confident That Mueller Will Testify

The negotiations to get an agreement on Robert Mueller’s testimony have Democrats confident that the Special Counsel will be able to testify within the next couple of weeks.

......SNIP"

1 replies, 516 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump's Mueller Problem Gets Worse As Voters Want Him To Testify (Original post)
applegrove May 2019 OP
Poiuyt May 2019 #1

Response to applegrove (Original post)

Wed May 15, 2019, 08:44 PM

1. I want to see Mueller testify more than anyone else

I know that he didn't investigate all of Trump's crimes, but he'd be able to explain exactly what he meant in his report. Maybe an attorney can understand it, but he was kind of cryptic in a lot of areas.

And ask him to comment on those 900 former federal prosecutors who said trump should be indicted.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread