HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » 'This Is a Battle to the ...

Sun May 26, 2019, 08:10 AM

'This Is a Battle to the Death': Dave Hayes Says Trump Will Soon Execute His Political Enemies

“I’m here to tell you,” he said, “these people are going to face prosecution, they’re going to face serious jail time, and some of them will face the death penalty. There is no other way forward … Trump declared war against them, and they know that they are facing life in prison or possibly a death sentence.”

“This is a winner-take-all game, and Trump is either going to prosecute them and put every one of them in jail and probably have a lot of them executed, or they are going to come after him and kill his family,” said Hayes.

“This is a battle to the death,” he continued. “There can be no clemency, there can be no deals, and there can be not much mercy.”

[link:http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/this-is-a-battle-to-the-death-dave-hayes-says-trump-will-soon-execute-his-political-enemies/|

I know it easy to ignore these nutters.. but they are out there and they are listened to, and if we look at this in a critical way one might suggest there are some elements of scene setting for the base...

3 replies, 1297 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply 'This Is a Battle to the Death': Dave Hayes Says Trump Will Soon Execute His Political Enemies (Original post)
Soph0571 May 2019 OP
Rustynaerduwell May 2019 #1
watoos May 2019 #2
PoindexterOglethorpe May 2019 #3

Response to Soph0571 (Original post)

Sun May 26, 2019, 08:31 AM

1. And there are A LOT of people who believe this shit.

It takes a third of the country to really destroy it. And the numbers are there all ready. They aren't going anywhere. I've seen too many memes saying they're not going to take impeachment without a 2nd amendment remedy. I've never feared for my country like I do now.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun May 26, 2019, 08:53 AM

2. Then he shouldn't have run for president

Reply to this post

Sun May 26, 2019, 09:05 AM

3. This is the kind of bullshit that people

should know better than to believe.

Trump isn't very bright, nor is anyone who buys into such crap.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread