HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » guess who the scapegoat w...

Mon Aug 12, 2019, 01:03 PM

guess who the scapegoat will be?

definitely won't be anyone near the Prez,,and Barr is way too near the Prez,,sorry if I screwed up copying and pasting..

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/attorney-general-barr-epstein-co-conspirators-not-rest-150700994--abc-news-topstories.html

Attorney General Barr: Epstein co-conspirators 'should not rest easy'
Good Morning America ALEXANDER MALLIN,Good Morning America 2 hours 53 minutes ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
Attorney General Barr: Epstein co-conspirators 'should not rest easy' originally appeared on abcnews.go.com

Under heightened pressure from lawmakers over the suicide death of accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, Attorney General William Barr said Monday that Epstein's alleged co-conspirators "should not rest easy" just because Epstein won't have his day in court.

"Let me assure you that case will continue on against anyone who was complicit with Epstein," Barr said in remarks to a law enforcement group in New Orleans on Monday. "Any co-conspirators should not rest easy. Victims deserve justice and will get it."

Barr additionally said he was "angered" about what he described as the Manhattan Correctional Center's "failure" to secure Epstein, and highlighted what he called "irregularities" in the MCC's system that have already surfaced in the early stages of the DOJ investigations.

"We are now learning of serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation," Barr said. "We will get to the bottom of it, and there will be accountability."

7 replies, 1359 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply guess who the scapegoat will be? (Original post)
kozar Aug 2019 OP
Zoonart Aug 2019 #1
marble falls Aug 2019 #2
kozar Aug 2019 #4
stillcool Aug 2019 #3
blm Aug 2019 #5
SunSeeker Aug 2019 #6
Hekate Aug 2019 #7

Response to kozar (Original post)

Mon Aug 12, 2019, 01:06 PM

1. It will be the greedy guards who demand too much overtime.

That's sarcasm, but probably, predictably, labor will take the fall.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Aug 12, 2019, 01:09 PM

2. If anyone goes it will be Barr. Bar's no closer to Donnie Two Scoops than ...

Sessions or any of the record number of cabinet level appointees that have been put out the door.

Reply to this post

Response to marble falls (Reply #2)

Mon Aug 12, 2019, 01:11 PM

4. I would agree that today ,friend.

but only up to today,,I think he sees his goose cooked and protecting himself NOW.. all other decisions he made,,uhmm,,, not so much

Koz

Reply to this post

Mon Aug 12, 2019, 01:11 PM

3. Barr Barf n/t

Reply to this post

Mon Aug 12, 2019, 01:42 PM

5. Setting up to blame Local NY team, probably.

Reply to this post

Mon Aug 12, 2019, 01:44 PM

6. It's the same criminally understaffed fed facility that nearly froze inmates to death in January.

Barr is shocked, shocked I tell you about "irregularities" at HIS facility.

Reply to this post

Mon Aug 12, 2019, 01:48 PM

7. "Deeply concerning." Sure, Mr. Barr.

This is one for the ages: "We are now learning of serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation," Barr said. "We will get to the bottom of it, and there will be accountability."

The guy should do stand-up comedy.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread