HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » 10/25/19 - A Day That Wil...

Fri Oct 25, 2019, 03:10 PM

10/25/19 - A Day That Will Live in Irony

Today the asterisk president visited Benedict College, an HBCU in Columbia, SC to discuss criminal justice reform the day after revelations that he is conducting a criminal investigation against the FBI, days after comparing the impeachment inquiry against him to a lynching, on the same day as the funeral for a highly-respected black member of Congress whose district he called "disgusting rat and rodent infested."

It is important to note the impeachment is the result of trump's attempt to bribe the Ukrainian president into opening a bogus investigation into a political opponent. While he is investigating the probe of Russian attacks on the 2016 election, there are no known allegations, and no known persons of interest. It is, in fact, another bogus investigation attempt. It is also important to note that his personal attorney is seeking an attorney himself as he is under federal investigation.

3 replies, 944 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply 10/25/19 - A Day That Will Live in Irony (Original post)
BaronChocula Oct 2019 OP
uponit7771 Oct 2019 #1
BKDem Oct 2019 #2
abqtommy Oct 2019 #3

Response to BaronChocula (Original post)

Fri Oct 25, 2019, 03:15 PM

1. There were only 10 students from the school that were invited or allowed or sat in the audience ...

... for Trump.

The student body from Benedict College was not historically represented

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to uponit7771 (Reply #1)

Fri Oct 25, 2019, 04:51 PM

2. Trump only appears before audiences that have been carefully vetted.

He doesn't worry much about vetting Cabinet members. But you can be sure the ten students that were admitted were thoroughly investigated.

I'm surprised they could find that many.

Reply to this post

Response to BaronChocula (Original post)

Fri Oct 25, 2019, 05:19 PM

3. Oh, I think it's fair to say that impeachment is the result of tRUMP's ongoing criminality

and failure to perform presidential obligations in a proper manner. The latest Ukraine and other criminality is only icing on the impeachment cake and it sure is yummy. I look forward to seeing the impeachment cake grow to include many layers and flavors.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread