HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Limbaugh still at it

Tue Feb 11, 2020, 06:02 PM

Limbaugh still at it

I tune in Limbaugh every once in awhile, and today he was back on the air and still hawking garbage to his listeners. He never gives up. But Rush won't have a brinks truck following him to the graveyard when he takes his dirt nap. Forget about any deathbed conversions either. He will sink into the deep sleep thinking he was the greatest person ever. Next to Trump, of course.

2 replies, 594 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Limbaugh still at it (Original post)
extvbroadcaster Feb 2020 OP
BigmanPigman Feb 2020 #1
guillaumeb Feb 2020 #2

Response to extvbroadcaster (Original post)

Tue Feb 11, 2020, 06:06 PM

1. Well, at least he is not pretending to change like

Lee Atwater did before he died. He said he found religion but when they cleaned up his place after he died the Bible was still in its cellophane wrapping.

"Atwater] was telling this story about how a Living Bible was what was giving him faith and I said to Mary [Matalin], "I really, sincerely hope that he found peace". She said, "Ed, when we were cleaning up his things afterwards, the Bible was still wrapped in the cellophane and had never been taken out of the package", which just told you everything there was. He was spinning right to the end."

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to BigmanPigman (Reply #1)

Tue Feb 11, 2020, 06:10 PM

2. I am so happy that you said this.

It saved me the time.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread