HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Fauci answering questions...

Tue May 12, 2020, 10:28 AM

Fauci answering questions; A bridge too far to have any treatment or vaccine by fall.

He made it clear we have to have massive testing and tracking capabilities in place by fall or things could go really bad.

I do not believe Trump and his people are capable of doing this. They have been completely incompetent about testing and tracking up to this point. It has always been the key to controlling the virus. He we are, May 12, and members of the Senate are asking trumps people about testing still. They are still not clear about testing when answering questions today.

The number one problem we still have is, Trump is not capable of leading, handling a crisis like this. That's not going to change until he is removed.

2 replies, 493 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Fauci answering questions; A bridge too far to have any treatment or vaccine by fall. (Original post)
shockey80 May 2020 OP
Iliyah May 2020 #1
dawg day May 2020 #2

Response to shockey80 (Original post)

Tue May 12, 2020, 10:35 AM

1. The republican senators are not even listening . . .

let alone their cult . .

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to shockey80 (Original post)

Tue May 12, 2020, 10:36 AM

2. Are all the GOPers not wearing masks?

The ones in the hearing room?
There was Rand Paul-- who has only recently recovered from the virus, and we don't know if that means he's no longer contagious-- and he's got his macho-man virus beard, but no mask.

Can anyone tell? The camera was so far away from the individual senators, I couldn't really see who was who, but about half aren't masked.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread