HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Restaurant reopened? Ta...

Tue May 12, 2020, 05:45 PM

Restaurant reopened? Table for meat plant workers, please.

Restaurant reopened?

Table for meat plant workers, please.

You donít require (or want) masks?

OK

5 replies, 671 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Restaurant reopened? Table for meat plant workers, please. (Original post)
keithbvadu2 May 2020 OP
Celerity May 2020 #1
keithbvadu2 May 2020 #2
Celerity May 2020 #3
MenloParque May 2020 #4
Celerity May 2020 #5

Response to keithbvadu2 (Original post)

Tue May 12, 2020, 05:49 PM

1. Are some restos actually refusing to allow people in who wear a mask? TIA

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Celerity (Reply #1)

Tue May 12, 2020, 05:57 PM

2. Don't know about refusing but some small biz folks are publicly ridiculing mask wearers.

Don't know about refusing but some small biz folks are publicly ridiculing mask wearers.

'Not afraid'

Reply to this post

Response to keithbvadu2 (Reply #2)

Tue May 12, 2020, 06:00 PM

3. I would walk out, even though I do not wear a mask anymore, it is bullshit to shame people for

trying to be safe.

Reply to this post

Response to Celerity (Reply #3)

Tue May 12, 2020, 06:25 PM

4. In public spaces

Doesnít your city require masks to be worn in public buildings? Iím in theBAY and no one is allowed in any public building without mask.

Reply to this post

Response to MenloParque (Reply #4)

Tue May 12, 2020, 06:40 PM

5. I live in Stockholm.

My wife and I already were already exposed to COVID-19 (per multiple tests including the new Roche antibody tests that is 100% accurate when it shows a presence of antibodies.) We do not carry the virus either (per serum blood tests) and are both born in 1996, and female. We had no symptoms, never got 'sick.', and we got the virus despite self-isolating for over 2 months (including wearing masks, N95's, when we went out, other than late night runs in a deserted park near our house, and even then we had the masks if someone came too close, which never happened.)

Almost no one here wears masks, and we have no lockdowns, and no mask laws at all, so I am not in your typical situation compared to many (most?) on the board, per most factors.

That all said, I would walk out of any place of business here or anywhere that try to mask-shame people (or even flat out ban them from coming in, which is outrageous.)

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread