HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trumptown

Thu Jul 30, 2020, 01:35 PM

Trumptown

I don’t know how many of you watched the video streaming here from the white guy, standing in the most racist city in the country, holding a Black Lives Matters sign, but THAT is the underbelly of this country. Completely sickening drive by’s of white scum shouting at him. That video should be streaming in every VA hospital so all the Black Veterans can See what their service was for. If any black athlete ever plays a sport on any team in Arkansas, ever again, maybe take a look at the people there and what you mean to them. Sorry, I do not know how to post the link, it was on the video section here at DU earlier today.
And that same town is very hard core Jesus country.
A disgusting representation of humanity, especially the most pristine genetic strain of our species.(sarcasm there if I need to state it.)

7 replies, 1109 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trumptown (Original post)
Traildogbob Jul 2020 OP
sinkingfeeling Jul 2020 #1
Traildogbob Jul 2020 #2
SWBTATTReg Jul 2020 #3
Traildogbob Jul 2020 #5
IcyPeas Jul 2020 #4
Traildogbob Jul 2020 #6
ooky Jul 2020 #7

Response to Traildogbob (Original post)

Thu Jul 30, 2020, 01:42 PM

1. It's Harrison, AR. Just want to say that there are a ton of Democrats and

very liberal people on this side of the state. We've had many of our ordinances promoting rights overridden by our Republican government.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to sinkingfeeling (Reply #1)

Thu Jul 30, 2020, 01:51 PM

2. I certainly know what you are facing

North Carolina here. And that same scene could very well play out in so many of our western counties. My apologies for making a post that groups the whole state as being like these idiots. And that same sickness of “white fever” is nation wide. It’s why we have Trump et al. White wing media has been spreading this manure and fertilizing this sickness way too long. All while thumping the BuyBull.

Reply to this post

Thu Jul 30, 2020, 01:57 PM

3. These attitudes are changing. My sister and all of them in SW Missouri (right across the border ...

from Harrison AR) are sick and tired of rump, and think he's an ignorant a&&. I see more and more people coming to their senses.

Of course AR has the wonderful and ignorant Tom Cotton. A fine upstanding vet w/ obviously racist views which he doesn't mind mouthing off periodically. Pathetic.

Reply to this post

Response to SWBTATTReg (Reply #3)

Thu Jul 30, 2020, 02:31 PM

5. Disgraced whites and vets.

And Cotton has aspirations to be trump 2.0 in 2024. And you know Fox, Rusty Limpballs Alex Jones and white zombies will be all in. “A necessary evil” is to drag Cotton out by the neck and send him back to Russia before the next July 4th vacation he takes to see Puty.

Reply to this post

Thu Jul 30, 2020, 02:04 PM

4. Here's the video for those who didn't see it:

Reply to this post

Response to IcyPeas (Reply #4)

Thu Jul 30, 2020, 02:31 PM

6. Thank you for IT support😁

Reply to this post

Response to IcyPeas (Reply #4)

Thu Jul 30, 2020, 02:42 PM

7. It's depressing that so many people are that stupid

and that self centered that they are incapable of understanding the message.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread