HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » the commercials for McGra...

Sat Sep 19, 2020, 02:28 PM

the commercials for McGrath and Harrison write themselves......

<McGrath/Harrison seated and speaking candidly into the camera to the voters>

In 2016 McConnel (or Graham) told us the people deserve a say in their Supreme Court picks. To no one's surprise, their words were hollow. Now that the shoe's on the other foot, they want to ram through a new justice just 45 days before the 2020 election. Maybe you are pleased by this maybe you are upset. But either way <McGrath/Harrison leans forward into the camera>, they've shown you that their word is certainly not their bond. If they can lie and mislead so casually to get their way, what do you think is going to happen the day they need to make a decision on what is good for their party, and what is good for you? They will toss you aside as easily as they toss aside their own words. You deserve a Senator that will honor their own words to you.

Vote for me, November 3rd.

2 replies, 325 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply the commercials for McGrath and Harrison write themselves...... (Original post)
Takket Sep 19 OP
RussellCattle Sep 19 #1
OnDoutside Sep 19 #2

Response to Takket (Original post)

Sat Sep 19, 2020, 02:29 PM

1. Nicely done. Particularly the leaning forward to the camera part.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Takket (Original post)

Sat Sep 19, 2020, 02:38 PM

2. McConnell can lose 3 votes and still push it through. The question is

the damage done to the three no matter which way they vote. Let's not forget, McConnell is only concerned about keeping hold of the Senate above all else.

My guess is that he wouldn't have the vote until after November 3rd, to allow the 3 prevaricate.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread