HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Florida man arrested afte...

Mon Sep 21, 2020, 11:30 AM

Florida man arrested after girl hit with flagpole during street corner pro-Trump rally

CLAY COUNTY, Fla. – A 67-year-old Florida man is facing a charge of child abuse after a young girl was struck with a flagpole during a political rally in Orange Park, according to a report from the Clay County Sheriff’s Office.

The incident was caught on camera by Crystal Ledoux, the mother of the 13-year-old girl. She said it happened Wednesday near the Freddy’s on Blanding Boulevard.

According to Ledoux, they were driving to the restaurant when they noticed the group of President Trump supporters holding a rally on the sidewalk.

"There was a gentleman on the corner of the road flipping cars, waving at cars back and forth saying, “Trump 2020.” We flipped him off as well and said, “Biden 2020,” and with that he came charging at us," Ledoux said. "I tried to pull forward but there was nowhere I could go because there was a car in front of us.

The video shows the man lunge toward the car with the flagpole, which appears to go through the car’s open window. ..............(more)

https://www.wsls.com/news/local/2020/09/20/man-arrested-after-girl-hit-with-flagpole-during-street-corner-pro-trump-rally/

7 replies, 766 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to marmar (Original post)

Mon Sep 21, 2020, 11:43 AM

1. These hateful old facists don't give a fuck . 13 yr old kid getting hit in the face wtf

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Sep 21, 2020, 11:44 AM

2. Can't they just keep Florida Man in jail? He keeps getting out and doing bad shit!

OMG so glad I don't live in that hellhole.

Reply to this post

Mon Sep 21, 2020, 11:58 AM

3. Good!

And I hope he doesn't get off just because he's old.

Reply to this post

Mon Sep 21, 2020, 11:58 AM

4. Well yeah and yeah again!

Absolutely no excuse for that creep's behavior. Let him sit in the pokey for a few years. Violent crimes against children don't sit well with inmates, who themselves have wives and kids. Child abusers and wife beaters are the lowest of the low in prison.

Reply to this post

Mon Sep 21, 2020, 11:59 AM

5. should be attempted murder as a flag pole used like this is a deadly weapon

Reply to this post

Mon Sep 21, 2020, 12:46 PM

6. ..and the idiot's idol is happy he doesn't have to shake the idiot's disgusting hand!

Reply to this post

Mon Sep 21, 2020, 01:30 PM

7. That evil old fool is going to jail. Good riddance. I don't get why he's out on the streets now?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread