HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Alleged crusade to stop v...

Tue Dec 15, 2020, 09:12 PM

Alleged crusade to stop voter fraud lands former HPD captain in handcuffs

https://abc13.com/mark-anthony-aguirre-former-houston-police-department-captain-arrested-aggravated-assault-liberty-center/8802235/

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- A former Houston Police Department Captain was arrested and charged for running a man off the road and pointing a gun at his head in an attempt to prove claims of a massive voter fraud scheme in Harris County, according to a news release from the Harris County's DA's office.

Mark Anthony Aguirre, 63, was arrested by Houston police Tuesday and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a second-degree felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

"He crossed the line from dirty politics to commission of a violent crime, and we are lucky no one was killed," Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg said. "His alleged investigation was backward from the start - first alleging a crime had occurred and then trying to prove it happened."

According to court documents, Aguirre told police that he was part of a group of private citizens called the "Liberty Center," who were conducting a civilian investigation into the alleged ballot scheme.

Appears Nuts!

4 replies, 528 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Alleged crusade to stop voter fraud lands former HPD captain in handcuffs (Original post)
KWR65 Dec 2020 OP
ResistantAmerican17 Dec 2020 #1
RockRaven Dec 2020 #2
LeftInTX Dec 2020 #3
jpak Dec 2020 #4

Response to KWR65 (Original post)

Tue Dec 15, 2020, 09:22 PM

1. As a resident of metro Houston, I can tell you the city is fucked up right now.

Murders skyrocketing, DPS coming in on a task force to deal with the more than 200 road rage incidents this year, and covid blowing up.... thank dog I just stay home safe.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Dec 15, 2020, 09:59 PM

2. I hope that in addition to getting his criminal just deserts, his victim sues the shit out of him.

Make this puke pay in every possible way.

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 15, 2020, 10:27 PM

3. Just awful

Reply to this post

Response to LeftInTX (Reply #3)

Tue Dec 15, 2020, 10:47 PM

4. Lock him up

Law and Order

Yup