HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I don't know about you

Tue Jan 12, 2021, 10:52 PM

I don't know about you

but I am fully divided and inflamed. I will not be soothed until Trump is impeached and gone. The Republicans are crazy.

I think that the manifestation of mental illness is there for Trump, and I think he is a domestic threat.

And, I don't think that Trump called for a peaceful march. He may have changed his tune after the Guard was called out, but I think he did start the attempted coup.

2 replies, 729 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply I don't know about you (Original post)
EndlessWire Jan 2021 OP
brewens Jan 2021 #1
Flaleftist Jan 2021 #2

Response to EndlessWire (Original post)

Tue Jan 12, 2021, 11:08 PM

1. Enough of the terrorists were saying what they were going to do that Trump had to know.

If he wasn't reading tweets and posts about it himself, he has people dialed into what's going on out in Q-Land. Establish that he knew they were plotting violence, and his speech looks a little different. He knew and the only acceptable thing for him to have done was try and prevent the violence.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to EndlessWire (Original post)

Tue Jan 12, 2021, 11:12 PM

2. It was an attempred coup.

Anyone who continues to support Trump and pretends otherwise is either ignorant or a liar. You are 100% right to hate them.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread