HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » AOC: I don't want to hear...

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 05:05 PM

AOC: I don't want to hear these coup-supporting GOP talk about "blue lives" ever again.

Damn straight!

7 replies, 799 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply AOC: I don't want to hear these coup-supporting GOP talk about "blue lives" ever again. (Original post)
demmiblue Wednesday OP
LizBeth Wednesday #1
zentrum Wednesday #2
Ferrets are Cool Wednesday #3
NurseJackie Wednesday #4
Caliman73 Wednesday #5
Celerity Wednesday #6
Blue Owl Thursday #7

Response to demmiblue (Original post)

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 05:10 PM

1. Any time I hear that from the right, I will say, Insurrection of 2021. You do not get a voice.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 05:12 PM

2. Good Point. As always.

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 05:13 PM

3. The ONLY blue lives they care about are the ones who are as Nazified as they themselves are.

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 05:15 PM

4. Yes, indeed! Many people have been saying this for a long time.

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 05:23 PM

5. Facts.

Also, they do not care about SMALL GOVERNMENT. They will grow the government to whatever size they want to enforce their desires. They want a government that is too weak to restrain capitalism and the power of the wealthy to seize assets for themselves, but they want a government that has the power to exert control over every woman's reproduction. They want government to favor one religion over all others.

Republicans do not care about FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY. They want government to favor the wealthy. Tax cuts for the wealthy while the average American has to use credit cards to pay for basic services. They sell a consumerism as the American Dream to keep people in debt and needing to work for whatever the wealthy are willing to pay. Republicans don't give a shit about deficits, except for when Democrats are in charge of government OR when there are proposals to use the country's financial resources to help the poor, working, and middle classes. When did we hear Republicans, in the last 4 years, talk about deficits and the debt? They just started last week, total coincidence that President Biden is going to take office next week on Wednesday. Total coincidence.

Republicans only care about power.

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 10:10 PM

6. K & R for visibility

Reply to this post

Thu Jan 14, 2021, 01:23 PM

7. Hear, hear!

Reply to this post