HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Project Lincoln's Fred We...

Thu Jan 14, 2021, 10:39 AM

Project Lincoln's Fred Wellman asks if the head of the DC Nat. Guard will side with insurrectionists

It's worth reading Wellman's entire Twitter thread as he gives many reasons to be concerned about Maj. Hegseth.

Fred Wellman
@FPWellman

My son-in-law has been mobilized with the VA Guard. He could end up attached to MAJ Pete Hegseth of the DC Guard. I want to know if Pete is with the insurrectionists or not. This isn't a joke. I'm being completely serious. Is MAJOR Hegseth siding with the violent mob or my kid?

The Daily Beast
@thedailybeast

“When you talk to Trump supporters, there is a feeling that for the most part, this was a protest that got out of hand,” Pete Hegseth said while describing a seditious riot that left five dead

2 replies, 991 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Project Lincoln's Fred Wellman asks if the head of the DC Nat. Guard will side with insurrectionists (Original post)
Mrs. Overall Thursday OP
DinahMoeHum Thursday #1
radius777 Thursday #2

Response to Mrs. Overall (Original post)

Thu Jan 14, 2021, 11:14 AM

1. Thread Reader App version here, all together. . .

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Mrs. Overall (Original post)

Thu Jan 14, 2021, 11:23 AM

2. It was a planned coup disguised as a protest,

not a protest that went wrong. The more evidence that comes out proves this. They seemed to have details of the layout and came prepared with helmets, vests, weapons, bear spray, zip ties etc and even constructed a gallows. Clearly they prepared to take and execute hostages, with the intent of derailing the peaceful transfer of power.

We should be very concerned about any MAGA apologists in the military - as it is that mindset that likely led to the police going easy on them, as well as outright complicity.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread