HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I finally heard the WH Pr...

Fri Feb 26, 2021, 03:34 PM

I finally heard the WH Press Secretary

on You Tube. I have read how happy DU is with her, and I can see why. Articulate, clear, expressive, polite, and well informed. It's hard to imagine anyone better.

My first time listening to her, and what sticks in my mind is how she kept telling the reporters that the Biden Administration would not be following the advice of Trump's people. I am still in combat mode, and this resonates with me.

I am so grateful for all the voters that turned out, the Georgia Peaches, and all those that are still fighting fascism and the evil Trump sycophants. I am happy with Joe's choices for his Cabinet. and now especially with his spokeswoman. The Press is probably well pleased, too.

No one human being is perfect. We all make mistakes. It is the quality of the mistakes you make that sets you apart. I will continue to occasionally mock our enemies by calling them names, etc. I love the cartoons posted, the memes and the jokes. They help diffuse tension.

I am not concerned with a position candidate that did the same in the past, as long as they live up to the high bar that Joe is setting and do a good job. This is what we want. So far, so good. I feel like we have a chance to succeed now.

In simplistic terms, the WH Press Secretary is like a Hostess greeting you at the door. Best foot forward, and I'm really happy with her.

7 replies, 3212 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to EndlessWire (Original post)

Fri Feb 26, 2021, 03:41 PM

1. So glad we have a Press Secretary who is not a habitual liar

Every single one of Drumpf's choices lied their asses off and often arrogantly. I was so sick of that open corruption. Talk about destroying the integrity of the Presidency. Nothing by Goebbels' style propagandists in that bunch.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to gohuskies (Reply #1)

Fri Feb 26, 2021, 05:21 PM

4. A press secretary who sees her job as informing the public about the White House's message

Rather than bullying and insulting reporters and their employers when inconvenient questions are asked.

Reply to this post

Fri Feb 26, 2021, 05:13 PM

2. I like her "ain't anyone got time for that" attitude, shuts Fox down with their stupid questions

Reply to this post

Fri Feb 26, 2021, 05:19 PM

3. Jen Psaki is a gem!

One of the best we've had in ages.

Reply to this post

Fri Feb 26, 2021, 06:00 PM

5. It helps her that she's not having to field questions about a psychopath's behavior.

Reply to this post

Fri Feb 26, 2021, 06:13 PM

6. in addition to what you list

no fake eyelashes.

Reply to this post

Fri Feb 26, 2021, 06:35 PM

7. Jen Psaki's smart answers have earned her her own twitter hashtag.

#PsakiBomb: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23PsakiBomb&lang=en My personal favorite #PsakiBomb is "you can ask me this question in many ways but -that- won't change my answer" attitude.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread