HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » dark thought in the back ...

Thu Apr 29, 2021, 07:00 PM

dark thought in the back of my mind: Rudy & Trump were planning an acid attack on Yovanovitch

Rounding up some anonymous Ukrainian thugs to commit this assault is exactly, in my opinion, something that violent vengeful trump would do. We know what he did to Ivana, his own wife, as an act of misplaced vengeance for scalp surgery gone bad.

And trump was furious with Yovanovitch for refusing to play along with his corruption.

trump runs in the same circles as mobsters. And eastern European thugs seem to specialize in this particular type of violence.

I have thought this ever since it was revealed trump said "She's going to go through some things."

?s=20

9 replies, 1158 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 9 replies Author Time Post
Reply dark thought in the back of my mind: Rudy & Trump were planning an acid attack on Yovanovitch (Original post)
TomDaisy Apr 2021 OP
Demsrule86 Apr 2021 #1
TomDaisy Apr 2021 #2
Demsrule86 Apr 2021 #9
MyOwnPeace Apr 2021 #3
unweird Apr 2021 #4
TomDaisy Apr 2021 #5
Hekate Apr 2021 #6
ancianita Apr 2021 #7
Hekate Apr 2021 #8

Response to TomDaisy (Original post)

Thu Apr 29, 2021, 07:01 PM

1. I think they planned to kill her myself.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Demsrule86 (Reply #1)

Thu Apr 29, 2021, 07:04 PM

2. in the dark underbelly of the Ukrainian/Russian mob world I have no doubt

they had access to any kind of local accomplices they would need.

Reply to this post

Response to TomDaisy (Reply #2)

Fri Apr 30, 2021, 06:07 AM

9. The State people in Ukraine put her on a plane...probably saved her life...they got win of what

was going on. I have no doubt Pompeo is involved and hope he ends up in jail too.

Reply to this post

Thu Apr 29, 2021, 07:34 PM

3. There is SO MUCH "CRAZY"

floating around about so many aspects of IQ45's mis-administration that you just don't know where to begin - who to listen to.

COME ON!

We just need ONE VALID WITNESS to step forward and blow this ALL OPEN and exploding daily!

We know it happened. We know who did it. We know why the did it.

WE NEED PROOF - ONE BRAVE PERSON!!!!

Step up - and TRULY make America Great Again.

Reply to this post

Thu Apr 29, 2021, 07:58 PM

4. She was ordered home immediately

Like next available flight. Someone stateside had told her to leave Ukraine ASAP. Don’t recall the names but there was testimony to this effect.

Reply to this post

Response to unweird (Reply #4)

Thu Apr 29, 2021, 08:54 PM

5. yep. someone got wind of it.

Reply to this post

Fri Apr 30, 2021, 01:18 AM

6. Do you have anything resembling a credible link to justify your "dark thought"? Because we try here

...to not start or repeat conspiracy theories. That’s what the Q-types do. Bring it on, though, IF you have a credible source, TomDaisy.

Reply to this post

Response to Hekate (Reply #6)

Fri Apr 30, 2021, 01:48 AM

7. It was a fluid situation, and she was told she might not be safe. There's this.

More directly, she drew a link between Giuliani and two businessmen -- Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, who have been indicted in the U.S. on charges stemming from campaign donations – as part of the campaign to oust her. She understood they were looking to expand their business interests in Ukraine “and that they needed a better ambassador to sort of facilitate their business’ efforts here.”

Yovanovitch said was told by Ukrainian officials last November or December that Giuliani was in touch with Ukraine’s former top prosecutor, Yuriy Lutsenko, “and that they had plans, and that they were going to, you know, do things, including to me.”
https://www.voanews.com/usa/impeachment-inquiry/former-ambassador-says-she-was-warned-watch-my-back

Not to butt in, but I just recall several sources reporting that a Ukrainian official had told her to "watch her back."

Reply to this post

Response to ancianita (Reply #7)

Fri Apr 30, 2021, 01:52 AM

8. No problem; I do recall there were threats & implied threats....

It had to have been very scary indeed for her. Also, a humiliating end to a stellar career of service.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread