HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » GOP leader Kevin McCarthy...

Thu May 13, 2021, 10:14 AM

GOP leader Kevin McCarthy's staff calls DC Police officer a liar -- then hang up on him as he attempt

GOP leader Kevin McCarthy's staff calls DC Police officer a liar then hang up on him as he attempted a meeting

Republican House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) on Wednesday refused to meet with a DC Metropolitan police officer who wanted to talk to him about the attack on Jan. 6.

"I just spoke with a very upset Officer Michael Fanone. It's #PoliceWeek and for weeks," tweeted Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA), "Fanone has made multiple requests to talk to @GOPLeader. He wants to show McCarthy what he experienced on 1/6. Today he was hung up on by McCarthy's staff. RT if Kevin should meet a hero."

https://www.rawstory.com/kevin-mccarthy-capitol-police/

The testimony from the police does not fit the lies McCarthy is spreading around the US media.

4 replies, 2372 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply GOP leader Kevin McCarthy's staff calls DC Police officer a liar -- then hang up on him as he attempt (Original post)
UCmeNdc May 13 OP
East-A-Squared May 13 #1
spanone May 13 #2
LaMouffette May 13 #3
Midnightwalk May 13 #4

Response to UCmeNdc (Original post)

Thu May 13, 2021, 10:16 AM

1. Blue lives don't matter.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu May 13, 2021, 10:18 AM

2. mccarthy is a lying MF'er

can't wait to find out what trump has on him.

Reply to this post

Thu May 13, 2021, 10:20 AM

3. What a coward McCarthy is! I would like to see 60 Minutes do an interview with Michael Fanone

about this latest outrage against one of the heroes of January 6.

Reply to this post

Thu May 13, 2021, 10:24 AM

4. The lie is that Officer Fanone didn't call McCarthy's office

So easy to prove wrong, but also means they have zero excuse for McCarthy refusing to talk to him.

Fanone was the dc metropolitan cop who had a heart attack and got a concission on Jan 6 for anyone like me who is bad with names.

What a sleazy operation The fish rots from the head

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread