HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » We have raised $355 for a...

Sun May 16, 2021, 07:09 PM

We have raised $355 for anti-gerrymandering efforts in Texas ($710 with the match)!

Thank you all! I was planning on sending just a little money down to Texas for redistricting, but your support has fueled me to keep going! I'll continue matching up to $2000!

Texas is my current redistricting funding recipient because of the special session set to be called in September. Republicans control both chambers and the governors office. With the influx of population, I would hate to see districts drawn that fail to represent the dynamic and unique communities across the state. I think the legislative and judicial activists will have a real case in Texas, and I want to do what I can to help them!

Original post here and link to contribute below:

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/txredistricting

I'll be looking into NC redistricting next...let me know if you have any suggestions for recipients in NC!

Any help keeping this kicked is appreciated!

2 replies, 513 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply We have raised $355 for anti-gerrymandering efforts in Texas ($710 with the match)! (Original post)
ksactivism May 16 OP
Lochloosa May 16 #1
Omaha Steve May 17 #2

Response to ksactivism (Original post)

Sun May 16, 2021, 07:34 PM

1. K/R

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to ksactivism (Original post)

Mon May 17, 2021, 11:27 AM

2. K&R!

Reply to this post