HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » What I saw the other day

Fri May 13, 2022, 01:12 PM

What I saw the other day

I confess, I turned on MTP expecting to shake my head and it didn't disappoint. Chuckles was talking to a small panel of moderate-seeming perhaps dems who were complaining how the Democrats needed to work on their messaging. It totally reminded me of the person watching the fire department put the fire in their house out while complaining about the water they were using. It's as if these people don't even know the issues in the first place if they can't figure what the Democratic position is. The Democratic stance really hasn't changed all that much since FDR. The way I see it is every Republican needs to be voted out in every election, in every place, at every level because at this point, the biggest issue is Democracy vs. Third Reich. How on Earth do you not get that message?

2 replies, 598 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply What I saw the other day (Original post)
BaronChocula May 13 OP
bottrott May 13 #1
BaronChocula May 13 #2

Response to BaronChocula (Original post)

Fri May 13, 2022, 01:30 PM

1. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Fourth Estate...

Yes, let's spend all our time talking about how poor Democratic messaging is instead of allowing the actual message to get the f*ck out! This type of BS is nothing more than cover for networks who will point to the number of "Liberal Pundits" they bring on to do no messaging at all but to bash the hell out of their own party and call it parity. If there wasn't a shortage of fertilizer, I'd say we build them the walls to keep us rabble out with towering mounds of the same bullshit they feed us on a daily basis.

The media needs to be changed for the nations survival. Turn it off and tell their sponsors you've done so. Infotainment is profit driven and this is the only way to change it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to bottrott (Reply #1)

Fri May 13, 2022, 04:22 PM

2. Yup

The MSNBC lightweights are way more concerned with reporting drama than they are with reporting the truth. Chuckles didn't even challenge his panel as to what issues were important to them and where the Democratic Party stood on those issues. Just lacking.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread