Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search

AZLD4Candidate

(5,882 posts)
Fri Sep 23, 2022, 09:39 AM Sep 2022

Update on my wife and our separation due to COVID and her Green Card part 2

I made it to Hong Kong tonight. Three day quarantine, then I fly from Hong Kong to Lukou Int'l Airport in Nanjing to do seven days. On October 3rd in the US, I should be back together with my wife.

I will send pictures of our reunion after over two miserable years apart.

Thank you, DU, for keeping me straight. This really is a family. Yes, I had a nervous breakdown last year and diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder compounded by un-diagnosed diabetes. But the medication for both has been working.

2 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies
Update on my wife and our separation due to COVID and her Green Card part 2 (Original Post) AZLD4Candidate Sep 2022 OP
Thank you for keeping us updated. I am so excited that this long nightmare niyad Sep 2022 #1
Big +1; Tetrachloride Sep 2022 #2

niyad

(114,182 posts)
1. Thank you for keeping us updated. I am so excited that this long nightmare
Fri Sep 23, 2022, 09:43 AM
Sep 2022

will soon be over, and looking forward to hearing all your adventures in this next chapter in your life.

Kick in to the DU tip jar?

This week we're running a special pop-up mini fund drive. From Monday through Friday we're going ad-free for all registered members, and we're asking you to kick in to the DU tip jar to support the site and keep us financially healthy.

As a bonus, making a contribution will allow you to leave kudos for another DU member, and at the end of the week we'll recognize the DUers who you think make this community great.

Tell me more...

Latest Discussions»General Discussion»Update on my wife and our...