HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Axelrod tweets about 47% ...

Thu Mar 14, 2013, 02:50 AM

Axelrod tweets about 47% videographer.

@TheLastWord: #Lastword from @davidaxelrod: It's fair to say Scott Prouty has no future in bartending. Politics, yes.

Enough said?

Unfortunately we will probably have to drag the SOB, screaming.

This person is one of the most ethical persons I have ever experienced. His story is, and I hope, always will be the same.

I wish him well. There are those who wish he would run for Congress. My advice is that we don't need him in Congress, we need him, and many others just like him, on the front line.

What Scott did is oh so much more important than anything that Congress even attempted.

I would advocate to let the guy do what he wishes, even if that means he fades into obscurity. He's already done a great service to the country.

Celebrate what he did. But, let him decide what he wants to do. This thing has utterly changed his life. Only he can decide what to do with this situation.

In other words, let's not presume he wants to be President. Or even Congress Critter.

But I would encourage him, if he thinks he could do some good. If I were a House Democrat, I would be ringing his phone.

4 replies, 1718 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Axelrod tweets about 47% videographer. (Original post)
longship Mar 2013 OP
Tx4obama Mar 2013 #1
Turbineguy Mar 2013 #2
AverageMe Mar 2013 #3
malaise Mar 2013 #4

Response to longship (Original post)

Thu Mar 14, 2013, 02:58 AM

1. He said in Ed's interview that he has always wanted to go to law school...

... when I heard him say that I thought: "I hope some very rich Democrat is watching the interview and will fund his schooling."

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Mar 14, 2013, 05:15 AM

2. Yes.

An amazingly well adjusted moral compass. He played the republicans rather well. He denied them the chance to do just about the only thing they are good at. Sliming somebody.

Reply to this post

Thu Mar 14, 2013, 05:37 AM

3. An Regular Guy, who may have changed history

and saved us all.

Reply to this post

Thu Mar 14, 2013, 05:38 AM

4. He said he wants to go to Law School

That should be next