HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » The Donald needs midol th...

Sat Aug 8, 2015, 07:47 AM

The Donald needs midol this morning

His comment that megyn Kelly was hormonal due to her menstrual cycle has gotten him alot of fake outrage on the right this morning. I don't think he should be banned from any right-wing loon event. He's their front runner. He represents the GOP. Let the Donald speak.

6 replies, 981 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply The Donald needs midol this morning (Original post)
gwheezie Aug 2015 OP
Skidmore Aug 2015 #1
gwheezie Aug 2015 #2
MADem Aug 2015 #3
bigdarryl Aug 2015 #4
mercuryblues Aug 2015 #5
malaise Aug 2015 #6

Response to gwheezie (Original post)

Sat Aug 8, 2015, 08:16 AM

1. "fake outrage"....?

I don't think so. This is a man who is holding himself out there to be the leader of the nation and, as such, someone who would be affecting the lives of women here and in the world. I highly doubt that the other candidates on that stage disagreed with him and I would wager that some of them talk disparagingly about women in private. The whole party needs to be called out especially since elections keep being thrown to them either by gaming the vote or people sitting on their votes.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Skidmore (Reply #1)

Sat Aug 8, 2015, 08:25 AM

2. Fake outrage from the right

Erik Ericson has made sexist comments for years and the right-wing has supporters him. The Donald didn't say anything they don't believe. The Donald went after one of their fox pundits.that's the fake outrage. The Donald represents what many on the right think of women. By attacking megyn Kelly for having menstrual cycles he is just saying what most right-wing men believe that women are too irrational to have any power. Let the Donald speak, let him continue to articulate the GOP position on women's rights.

Reply to this post

Response to Skidmore (Reply #1)

Sat Aug 8, 2015, 08:33 AM

3. I'm guessing (don't know, guessing) that the OP meant "fake outrage" in that the GOP

could probably be counted on to say as much, and WORSE, about women, minorities, you-name-'em, behind closed doors, and the "fakeness" is that they are pretending otherwise.

It's rather hypocritical of them to ride to Ms. Kelly's defense on their oh-so-white steed, while denying basic medical care to women over their objections to a procedure that is the law of the land.

I wouldn't be surprised if "The Donald" takes a page from your remarks, and does, in fact, call out his GOP associates on their hypocrisy. You know that if he was sitting with them and they said ANYTHING sketchy, he would repeat it! Hell, he gives out their phone numbers without batting an eye!

Reply to this post

Sat Aug 8, 2015, 08:38 AM

4. And they also has made ugly comments about our first lady

And Hillary.All of a sudden Rush Limbrain is concern about Megan Kelley when he.called the first lady fat.These republicans are so hypricritical it's a shame.Christie just recently made a comment that teachers should be punched in the face.But they are not going o say anything because he's in the establishment

Reply to this post

Sat Aug 8, 2015, 10:37 AM

5. MHP brought up

an interesting point. Republicans have said things like: real rape, some women are so easy to rape, no abortions no exceptions, if you get pregnant through rape, make lemonade, fought against birth control coverage, keep an aspirin between your knees and so on. But talk about a woman menstruating THAT is a bridge too far for them.

Are they fucking serious?

Reply to this post

Sat Aug 8, 2015, 11:04 AM

6. He never said that n/t

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread