HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » President John Kasich...

Fri Mar 18, 2016, 02:21 PM

President John Kasich...

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/10-reasons-why-john-kasich-rabidly-right-wing-rest-gop-presidential-candidate-pack

Who Kasich really listens to is the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC). More than three decades ago, this corporate front masquerading as an advocate for “limited government” and “free markets” began plotting to make the 1 percent richer and steal the wealth of our nation’s working class.

“How Ohio Became One of the Worst States for Reproductive Rights in the Country.”

Read the article, anybody thinking about going bowling on election day instead of voting?

4 replies, 1283 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to Jackie Wilson Said (Original post)

Fri Mar 18, 2016, 02:24 PM

1. He, tRump, and Cruz are the cards in Three Card Monte. You can't win with any of them.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Jackie Wilson Said (Original post)

Fri Mar 18, 2016, 02:25 PM

2. Kasich is the Stealth Candidate. I've got a bad feeling about this.

Kasich is as far right as they come, yet the media portrays him as a "moderate." To that end, yes...he is the only one of the GOP slate who appears to be sane, but don't be fooled. Kasich is as extreme as they come.

Reply to this post

Response to Atman (Reply #2)

Fri Mar 18, 2016, 02:29 PM

3. The only way he has any chance at all is if a great number do again what they did in 2010

Reply to this post

Response to Jackie Wilson Said (Reply #3)

Fri Mar 18, 2016, 02:53 PM

4. We still don't know what's going to happen at the GOP National Clown Convention.

I've never been so baffled about a presidential election. Nothing is off the table.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread