HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Photographs Show Trump Su...

Fri Jun 3, 2016, 09:36 PM

Photographs Show Trump Supporters Pepper Spraying Protesters in The Face

Article Link: http://gawker.com/photographs-show-trump-supporters-pepper-spraying-prote-1780399845

A similar Trump event in San Jose last night has drawn national attention (and considerable worry from the typically anti-violence left) for violent behavior on the part of Trumpís opponents. But these photos show that both sides are resorting to increasingly brazen acts of violence.

------

I don't support the violence of the anti-Trump protesters in San Jose, but I do think this also needs attention.

3 replies, 1555 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Photographs Show Trump Supporters Pepper Spraying Protesters in The Face (Original post)
cagefreesoylentgreen Jun 2016 OP
LineNew Reply k
UTUSN Jun 2016 #1
GaYellowDawg Jun 2016 #2
felix_numinous Jun 2016 #3

Response to cagefreesoylentgreen (Original post)

Fri Jun 3, 2016, 10:11 PM

1. k

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Jun 3, 2016, 10:14 PM

2. Damn right it needs attention.

I highly disapproved of the egging, but this is beyond that. And the shit-eating grin on the guy with the spray makes it that much more infuriating. Did you see that coward duck back into the crowd? It'd be nice if the guy could be identified and charged with assault.

Reply to this post

Fri Jun 3, 2016, 10:49 PM

3. The Trump campaign

needs legal attention, this is assault and he must be held responsible for inciting violence. His campaign is a domestic threat, been saying that since he started.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread