HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump: If Clinton falls i...

Sat Oct 15, 2016, 12:20 AM

Trump: If Clinton falls in China, 'they'll just leave her there' - PRC has no good Samaritan laws

Donald Trump on Thursday slammed Hillary Clinton, saying the Democratic nominee does not have the strength to serve in the White House.

"When she's over in China, if she goes down, in Tiananmen Square, they'll just leave her there," Trump said during a rally Thursday in Ohio.

"They're tough people. They're just going to leave her there. They're not going to help her up. They'll say 'Let her come up when she's ready.' These are tough people."

Trump has questioned whether Clinton has the stamina to serve as president many times in the past.

He knows nothing about China

Now, it's time to educate people. China has no good Samaritan laws. If someone falls and you help them, they can claim you pushed them and hurt them. As such, that person can sue you for damages. My wife always tells me to wife my impulse to help people like that because she doesn't want us sued.

It isn't they are tough, asshole. No one wants to go to court and lose because they did something good. Learn about a place before you talk, shit for brains.

7 replies, 1021 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 7 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump: If Clinton falls in China, 'they'll just leave her there' - PRC has no good Samaritan laws (Original post)
Feeling the Bern Oct 2016 OP
CentralMass Oct 2016 #1
lpbk2713 Oct 2016 #2
Cracklin Charlie Oct 2016 #3
Nevernose Oct 2016 #4
Feeling the Bern Oct 2016 #5
silverweb Oct 2016 #6
muriel_volestrangler Oct 2016 #7

Response to Feeling the Bern (Original post)

Sat Oct 15, 2016, 12:23 AM

1. Everytime he opens his mouth the lights dim.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Oct 15, 2016, 12:30 AM

2. Doesn't he ever get tired of these lame ass weak TPs?

Most normal people would quit after a while.

Reply to this post

Sat Oct 15, 2016, 12:40 AM

3. That's pathetic.

He is out of his cotton pickin' mind.

Reply to this post

Sat Oct 15, 2016, 12:45 AM

4. Good Sam laws vary by region in China

n/t

Reply to this post

Response to Nevernose (Reply #4)

Sat Oct 15, 2016, 12:48 AM

5. I've lived in Hebei and Jiangsu. No Good Sam laws here

None in Guangdong, Beijing, Shanghai, Anhui, Henan, Shaanxi, Shandong, Shanxi, Hainan, Fujian or Jiangxi either. I don't know about Zhejiang. . .but they are rarely enforced. There have been SOOOOO many lawsuits against Good Sams where the Good Sam lost!

Reply to this post

Sat Oct 15, 2016, 01:30 AM

6. Seriously?

[font color="navy" face="Verdana"]Does anyone for one second think that she's ever going to be alone, without aides and Secret Service security close at hand?

Does anyone really entertain the notion that she'd need a "Good Samaritan" to help her in any circumstance while in a foreign country, China included?

Reply to this post

Response to silverweb (Reply #6)

Sat Oct 15, 2016, 03:19 AM

7. It just makes him look like he has an IQ of 70

This is the kind of thing a child of 6 might say. It's a sign of a non-functioning brain for an adult, or someone who doesn't know what 'a president' is.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread