HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Hey Drumpf, I hope you ar...

Tue Dec 6, 2016, 04:36 PM

Hey Drumpf, I hope you are watching a REAL President delivering his National

Security Speech. I would hope you might learn something from OUR President Barack Obama because he is speaking directly to YOU! But that ain't gonna happen because you are totally incapable intellectuALLY morALLY, and every other relevant "ALLY" that makes one fit to lead our already great nation. Oh God, we are so going to miss you, President Obama!!!!

5 replies, 1637 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Hey Drumpf, I hope you are watching a REAL President delivering his National (Original post)
cornball 24 Dec 2016 OP
monmouth4 Dec 2016 #1
11 Bravo Dec 2016 #2
GentryDixon Dec 2016 #3
coco22 Dec 2016 #4
wendyb Dec 2016 #5

Response to cornball 24 (Original post)

Tue Dec 6, 2016, 04:46 PM

1. I doubt I will ever hear another speech like this again, delivered by a U.S. President. Thank you

Mr. President and thank you for your service to us..

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Dec 6, 2016, 04:52 PM

2. God, but I'm going to miss him!

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 6, 2016, 04:58 PM

3. I am not listening, but appreciate the narrative.

I quit watching any MSM "news" channels long ago. Years ago I listened to Air America on KPOJ Portland. We liberals do not have a platform, so it is better for my mental health to just stay away from all of the talking heads.

Chris Matthews, Rachel, and Big Ed are all part of the corporate media as far as I can tell. Thom Hartman lost me long ago with his lecturing. I loved to listen to Lynn Samuels during the Bush years, but she went wacko crazy with Obama, so that was the end of her.

I will miss President Obama terribly, as I am sure many "haters" will find out they will as well as this next administration steps into the Oval Office.

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 6, 2016, 06:22 PM

4. Isn't he suppose to give a State of the Union address in Jan ?

Trump,will some one shout "YOU LIE!" Will the Dems try to get aisle seats to get a picture with this POS.

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 6, 2016, 07:19 PM

5. REAL President

Yes, yes, yes..I was thinking the same thing..What an amazing, gut-wrenching difference. Please don't go):

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread