HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » What if Trump doesn't inc...

Wed Mar 8, 2017, 11:01 PM

What if Trump doesn't include *all* of his business dealings on his taxes?

Is it possible that he did some transactions, especially foreign transactions, under the table? I ask because a lot of people are convinced that his taxes would show the truth of his Russian ties.

This is a guy who was operating a charity without certification, and the only reason why he was caught was because of investigations that occurred before the election.

tRump is a criminal and he's surrounded by criminal accountants, doctors, lawyers, etc.--- I think he's hiding his returns not just because of what's on them, but due to what's not on them. My guess is that his returns will show that he's not worth any where near 10 billion, and that he didn't pay his fair share of taxes for years...but the smoking bomb will be business transactions that we know took place but aren't included in his tax returns (like that Palm Beach house that was sold to a Russian for twice what he paid).

2 replies, 856 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply What if Trump doesn't include *all* of his business dealings on his taxes? (Original post)
ecstatic Mar 2017 OP
Wellstone ruled Mar 2017 #1
jmg257 Mar 2017 #2

Response to ecstatic (Original post)

Wed Mar 8, 2017, 11:23 PM

1. The Deal has been struck between

McConnell,Ryan and the Senior Leadership of the GOP,don't investigate me or I'll nail your asses over all those Millions you Guys took from Russia as Campaign Funds.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to ecstatic (Original post)

Wed Mar 8, 2017, 11:32 PM

2. Why would his taxes show transactions? Are they typically itemized to that level of detail?

How would they show Russian involvement - from W2s / Salaries? Loan deductions? Itemized business Incomes?

Not sure how that all works.

???

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread