HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I feel like our country i...

Sat May 20, 2017, 09:20 PM

I feel like our country is sleep walking

It would seem to me that in a sane country they would have immediately gone after a President hosting a hostile foreign power, 2 spies essentially, no press except theirs, where he gave away classified intel and bad mouthed a citizen and public servant.

No, he instead flew away and not many comments from those in positon to comment and those in position to do something.

Please tell me this isn't the new normal?

3 replies, 4121 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply I feel like our country is sleep walking (Original post)
SHRED May 2017 OP
tblue37 May 2017 #1
KT2000 May 2017 #2
LonePirate May 2017 #3

Response to SHRED (Original post)

Sat May 20, 2017, 09:29 PM

1. It's the new normal. nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat May 20, 2017, 09:30 PM

2. So many people are on medications

high blood pressure, cholesterol. etc. I believe most people have been dulled by those drugs. When I see Europe and other countries with people out in the street, many risking their lives, it makes Americans appear to be dullards. Or maybe not many people have been personally affected by Dump's behavior so they will hang on to the status quo until they are hit directly.

Reply to this post

Sat May 20, 2017, 09:34 PM

3. One party is only interested in holding power and destroying America. 40% of the US supports them.

The other party and its 40% of supporters are out of power and are largely powerless apart from the courts and the First Amendment. The final 20% don't care one way or another so all three of those factors are contributing to why you feel the way you do.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread