HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Audio & transcript of Ter...

Mon Sep 18, 2017, 08:31 PM

Audio & transcript of Terry Gross's NPR Interview with Hillary. 43 minutes; very worthwhile.

Entire interview well worth either reading or listening.

http://www.npr.org/2017/09/18/551217204/hillary-clinton-says-shes-optimistic-about-our-country-but-i-am-not-naive

2 replies, 1063 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Audio & transcript of Terry Gross's NPR Interview with Hillary. 43 minutes; very worthwhile. (Original post)
Amaryllis Sep 2017 OP
marybourg Sep 2017 #1
JHan Sep 2017 #2

Response to Amaryllis (Original post)

Mon Sep 18, 2017, 10:05 PM

1. Coming on the air now in AZ. Staying home from the

gym to listen.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Amaryllis (Original post)

Wed Sep 20, 2017, 02:56 PM

2. really good interview...and this part is sobering:

"You know, you mentioned Citizens United: This was an effort against me which led because there's a Republican majority in the Supreme Court to the worst decision: opening up the floodgates for not only unlimited money but undisclosed money. And I was the first presidential candidate on the Democratic side who had to run in that environment.

So I view it as a perverse compliment from these really dedicated right-wingers, because they know that I know what they're really up to. They want a constitutional convention to rewrite America's Constitution to better favor business, to favor religious beliefs, to tear down the wall between church and state.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread