HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » With Respect To Trump Jr....

Tue Nov 14, 2017, 08:34 PM

With Respect To Trump Jr. And His Communnications With Wikileaks......

I hear that he might be given a pass because he wasn't a member of the campaign. Is that true? He might not have been a paid member of the campaign staff because he is family - but he was intimately involved with the campaign.

Or were the Trump people so smart - to keep him free from the campaign - so he could engage in dirty tricks and get away with it?

Also - the way Trump shoots his mouth off - I got to believe somewhere that there is a clip of Trump saying something about Don Jr. being part of the campaign. Hope some MSM outlet finds that.

4 replies, 605 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply With Respect To Trump Jr. And His Communnications With Wikileaks...... (Original post)
global1 Nov 2017 OP
Eliot Rosewater Nov 2017 #1
Roland99 Nov 2017 #2
Roland99 Nov 2017 #3
Angry Dragon Nov 2017 #4

Response to global1 (Original post)

Tue Nov 14, 2017, 08:36 PM

1. I know, lets pretend he is a democrat, he will be in prison before dinner.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Nov 14, 2017, 08:39 PM

2. He gave a speech at the RNC. How could he not be part of it?

Reply to this post

Tue Nov 14, 2017, 08:43 PM

3. An interview with Jake Tapper in 2016

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2016/07/24/donald-trump-jr-on-mooks-response-to-e-mail-leak-if-a-republican-did-that-they-would-be-calling-for-people-to-bring-out-the-electric-chair/

TRUMP JR.] Not that Im aware of. I mean, I know they are friends and have a long-term relationship but Im happy with the work that Paul Manafort is doing, I think our team is really coming into place and swing, its been exciting to be a fly on the wall watching a lot of this stuff go down. Because you know, again, were trying to give a voice to the people who have been forgotten and I think the campaign is doing a wonderful job of that.

Reply to this post

Tue Nov 14, 2017, 08:55 PM

4. I believe it is against the law for ANY American to work with a foreign

government to try to swing an election

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread