HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » If Senators are making co...

Wed Dec 6, 2017, 01:59 PM

If Senators are making coordinated calls for Franken to resign and his office has scheduled ...

an announcement for tomorrow.

Then the odds are that his decision was made prior to any tweet from any senator. Franken can see the political calculus on the wall as well as anyone else, and he knows that the steady stream of accusers (be they real or fake) is a distraction that no one needs or wants.

Franken isn't being forced out by a surprising onslaught of calls to resign. He's taking a hit and allowing his caucus to take cover beforehand. This was queued up and ready to go.

2 replies, 1039 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply If Senators are making coordinated calls for Franken to resign and his office has scheduled ... (Original post)
SaschaHM Dec 2017 OP
Stryst Dec 2017 #1
PoliticAverse Dec 2017 #2

Response to SaschaHM (Original post)

Wed Dec 6, 2017, 02:06 PM

1. The day after he resigns

I honestly believe that many of his accusers will "remember" the next Democrat who sexually abused them. Roger Stone and James O'Keefe are laughing their asses off at us right now.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to SaschaHM (Original post)

Wed Dec 6, 2017, 02:12 PM

2. I believe your analysis is correct. The decision was made behind the scenes and the calls today...

are only for what has already been decided.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread