HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » It should've never been a...

Tue Dec 12, 2017, 10:28 PM

It should've never been anywhere near this close, but THANKS to those in AL who made this happen.

Thanks so much for Dems, Indies, and crossover R's. Thanks especially to women and African Americans who came out HEAVY for Jones. Decency prevailed tonight. And getting out and voting prevailed. That is what people need to do all the time.

And to those Republicans who stuck with Moore even with all his rottenness, evil, perversion, and insanity, for SHAME. It is time to get into sanity and into the 21st century.

And this is a YUGE loss for Herr Trumpenstein, aka that THING polluting the people's White House. In your face ASSHOLE!

PS: And I was happy to send Doug Jones a donation. Thanks to everyone in AL and around the country who pitched in.

3 replies, 457 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply It should've never been anywhere near this close, but THANKS to those in AL who made this happen. (Original post)
LBM20 Dec 2017 OP
LonePirate Dec 2017 #1
Kirk Lover Dec 2017 #2
KelleyKramer Dec 2017 #3

Response to LBM20 (Original post)

Tue Dec 12, 2017, 10:29 PM

1. Dems especially DUers in Alabama deserve this victory. May they celebrate merrily as they earned it!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to LBM20 (Original post)

Tue Dec 12, 2017, 10:31 PM

2. I do agree with that...very sad that it's even close. Very sad that religious folk are

'trashbag tRUMP and pedomoore' country.

Reply to this post

Response to Kirk Lover (Reply #2)

Wed Dec 13, 2017, 01:09 AM

3. I know, right. Trump won Alabama by 28 points

I agree it never should have been close. The GOP must be crying in their Wheaties

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread