HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Alaska (Group) » Since Palin's name has co...

Tue Aug 3, 2021, 05:20 PM

Since Palin's name has come up, does anyone know what happened to AK blogger, Gryphen

who had 'The Immoral Minority' blog for years and covered all things Palin and Alaska politics? I googled and found the link to his old outdated blogspot website, but any links other than that seem to be defunct. I know he moved his website but the old link I had doesn't seem to work anymore
( http://www.the-immoral-minority.com/ )

Did he give up the ghost and moved on from blogging to other things? I believe his real name was Jesse Griffin.

Just can't help but be curious...

3 replies, 1144 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Since Palin's name has come up, does anyone know what happened to AK blogger, Gryphen (Original post)
hlthe2b Aug 2021 OP
tanyev Aug 2021 #1
hlthe2b Aug 2021 #2
Indykatie Aug 2021 #3

Response to hlthe2b (Original post)

Tue Aug 3, 2021, 05:28 PM

1. I followed The Immoral Minority on Facebook.

He posted in Nov. 2020 that he was going to shut the blog down. Only one more Facebook post after that, in Feb. 2021.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to tanyev (Reply #1)

Tue Aug 3, 2021, 05:32 PM

2. I imagine the interest died down after Palin became a non-factor, but was curious... Thanks

Reply to this post

Response to hlthe2b (Original post)

Tue Aug 3, 2021, 05:42 PM

3. Wow That Brought Back Memories - I Followed Gryphen's Blog Religiously

The Palins turn out to be as awful as he claimed they were. That family had more drama than a trashy daytime soap.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread