HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Ohio woman accused of liv...

Thu Apr 14, 2016, 07:26 PM

Ohio woman accused of live-streaming rape on Periscope

Source: CNN

An Ohio woman has been accused of live-streaming the rape of a 17-year-old friend on the Twitter-owned video app Periscope, according to Franklin County prosecutor Ron O'Brien.

Marina Alexeevna Lonina, 18, is accused of using the app to live-stream video while an acquaintance, Raymond Boyd Gates, 29, allegedly committed the rape at a home in Columbus on February 27, the prosecutor said in a statement.

The two were indicted Wednesday on multiple charges, including kidnapping, rape, sexual battery and pandering sexually oriented material involving a minor, the prosecutor said.

In addition, Lonina was indicted on charges of illegal use of a minor in nude-oriented material or performance, the statement said. She also is accused of taking nude photographs of the young woman on February 26, according to the prosecutor.

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/14/us/ohio-periscope-rape-case/

WTF is wrong with people?

2 replies, 1715 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Ohio woman accused of live-streaming rape on Periscope (Original post)
Calista241 Apr 2016 OP
blackspade Apr 2016 #1
Hekate Apr 2016 #2

Response to Calista241 (Original post)

Thu Apr 14, 2016, 08:08 PM

1. Despicable

It just shows that sexual predators come in all forms.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Calista241 (Original post)

Thu Apr 14, 2016, 08:46 PM

2. Just some people, not all people. Marina has a very knowing look on her face, doesn't she?

That one totally needs to go away for a long, long time.

Ray Gates is 29! He's no kid, and yet he has this dorky "Who, me?" look on his face. He also needs to go away for a very long time.

I hope their former friend gets a better class of friend in the future. This is really awful.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread