HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » VP Mike Pence checks in w...

Sat Jun 24, 2017, 11:34 AM

VP Mike Pence checks in with the boss: a pause to refresh

Source: TheHill via GreenMountainDaily

In the face of multiple official investigations into Trump campaignís possible Russian contacts heating up and a key vote due in the Senate to repeal the Affordable Care Act (aka ObamaCare) and trash Medicaid funding, Vice President Mike Pence Pence somehow found time to sneak off and have a private chat with Charles Koch.the koch machine

According to The Hill.com the first instinct of the Veepís office was to deny the meeting took place. But it turns out while at a conservative Christian celebration in Colorado, Pence had an unannounced meeting with Charles Koch and representatives from the Koch brothersí political finance and policy arm, Americans for Prosperity.

Pence, in town to headline a banquet celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Christian conservative group Focus on the Family, sat down with the chairman and chief executive of Koch Industries, along with key members of the Koch team.

The meeting was not on the vice presidentís schedule released by the White House late Thursday.

A spokesman for the vice presidentís office denied to The Hill earlier Friday that Pence would be meeting with the Koch brothersí network. The spokesman did not respond to requests for comments late Friday.

Read more: http://www.greenmountaindaily.com/2017/06/24/vp-mike-pence-checks-in-with-the-boss-a-pause-to-refresh/

This has been the plan, all along. Hoping americans will think anything will stink less than Drumpf.

6 replies, 3940 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to erronis (Original post)

Sat Jun 24, 2017, 11:35 AM

1. Putin yanks Republican tRump's chain. Koch yanks Republican Pence's chain. Who yanks McCONnell's? nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Bernardo de La Paz (Reply #1)

Sat Jun 24, 2017, 11:40 AM

2. Bunch of grown men yanking each other's chain. Ugly picture.

I have to believe the Russrkies have the goods on McConnell but it's really hard imagining it being like Drumpf's golden flows. Also I'm sure there is some undeclared income passing around - that's probably why the repuglicans have worked to hard to eviscerate the IRS.

Reply to this post

Response to erronis (Reply #2)

Sat Jun 24, 2017, 03:58 PM

4. I don't think the Russians even NEED to have the goods on McConnell.

He's a selfish asshole just by himself.

Reply to this post

Sat Jun 24, 2017, 11:41 AM

3. I'll go to my grave believing that...

Pence was always the chosen boy...he could have never ascended so high had he not been hand chosen by Manafort to shore up Trumps "evangelical" credential. I think this was the plan all along.

Reply to this post

Sat Jun 24, 2017, 05:59 PM

5. I don't doubt they are planning how to save Pence's skin so he can step in Dump's shoes when he

resigns or is impeached.

Reply to this post

Sat Jun 24, 2017, 09:25 PM

6. Very interesting. Prepping Pence for Presidency?

Or sending messages to Trump through Pence?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread