HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » Melania and Me

Sat Aug 29, 2020, 10:24 PM

Melania and Me

Stephanie Winston Wolkoff was part of the Trumps’ inner circle — until she wasn’t. Her memoir is a cautionary tale.

“I was there at the beginning,” Wolkoff writes. “I witnessed the transformation of Melania from gold plate to 24-karat gold. I believed she had the heart to match, that she was genuinely caring and loving and worth all of our attention. Throughout our early friendship, she lived up to what I saw in her. Watching her now, and seeing that only the gold shell remains, I have to wonder if that’s all she ever was, and I was the sucker who bought the fake watch on the street corner.

Yep, You are that sucker.

3 replies, 1815 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Melania and Me (Original post)
reACTIONary Aug 29 OP
ProudMNDemocrat Aug 29 #1
catbyte Aug 30 #2
Warpy Aug 30 #3

Response to reACTIONary (Original post)

Sat Aug 29, 2020, 10:51 PM

1. If Melania threatens to sue, then we know she is much a Medusa as Donald is.

Turning everything she touches into shit rather than in stone.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Aug 30, 2020, 12:39 AM

2. She would've been on my shit list the second she spewed that vile birther lie in 2011.

She is trash just like that despicable thing she married.

Reply to this post

Sun Aug 30, 2020, 01:11 AM

3. Who knows?

I'd honestly reserve judgment until he does the world a favor and pegs out and she's had to fight his first three children for her part of whatever he's left behind (besides legal bills and bankruptcies, that is).

Likely this gal was dumped out of the inner circle because for some reason, she wasn't in a position to do him any good.

But yeah, she's a sucker if she thinks any sort of a friendship with her can survive a malignant narcissist like him.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread