HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » Polyana Viana, UFC fighte...

Wed Sep 16, 2020, 02:49 AM

Polyana Viana, UFC fighter, beats up would-be thief in Rio after he tried to rob her

She kicked his butt.

Polyana Viana, UFC fighter, beats up would-be thief in Rio after he tried to rob her using fake gun

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-08/polyana-viana-ufc-fighter-beats-up-would-be-robber-in-brazil/10697010

A woman standing on her own waiting for an Uber in Rio de Janeiro may have appeared an easy target to a would-be thief.

The only problem for the perpetrator was his target was a strawweight UFC fighter, who turned the tables on the thief with punches, a kick and a "rear-naked choke" before forcing him to sit and wait for the police.

Mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter Polyana Viana, nicknamed "the Iron Lady", told website MMA Junkie the thief used a fake gun to try and steal her mobile phone while she waited outside her apartment block on Saturday night.

"When he saw I saw him, he sat next to me," Viana said.

"He asked me the time, I said it, and I saw he wasn't going to leave. So I already moved to put my cell phone in my waist.

1 replies, 738 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Polyana Viana, UFC fighter, beats up would-be thief in Rio after he tried to rob her (Original post)
ItsjustMe Sep 16 OP
MrScorpio Sep 16 #1

Response to ItsjustMe (Original post)

Wed Sep 16, 2020, 04:58 AM

1. I love it!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread