HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » 'Neo-Nazis Are Actively R...

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 07:48 PM

'Neo-Nazis Are Actively Recruiting Military Personnel, Urging Mass Murder, Political Assassinations'

- Trump has given new life and new hope to the enemies of America who fester within our borders.

- 'Neo-Nazis Actively Recruiting Military Personnel, Urging Mass Murder & Political Assassinations,' Daily Kos, 1/13/21. Ed.

'Vice' news is reporting that neo-nazi terrorist groups are making a concerted effort to recruit active duty military personnel to carry out mass assassinations of government officials across America:

- “Strike the iron while it's hot. The rats have addresses. You know of some in your area. Do your bit. It will snowball.”-

American Nazis have been doxxing members of Congress and state governments in an attempt fire up groups of “lone wolves” to commit mass murder. They want to avoid detection and maintain the illusion that such actions are “the people” rising up to overthrow the hated government. They claim to be just like the founding fathers of 1776.
In fact, they are nothing but anti-American terrorists trying to destroy the America so carefully built by our founding fathers who would uniformly reject and condemn the sedition and treason advocated by Trump and his modern-day cosplay Hitler manqués:

- “Gather your local trusted militia and do what you must to save this country and our people from their hellish claws that clamp down on the souls of us all.” -

Need it be said these people are ardent Trump supporters and that Trump has made numerous comments indicating he supports them and their efforts? The FBI is aware of these people, and the military is making every effort to root out and eliminate the nazi and terrorist sympathizers in the ranks. Typically, I would write some long analysis of this sort of thing but, at this point, what can be said that hasn't been said? Except, perhaps this…

America fights Nazis. Our grandparents and parents spent half a decade fighting the last gang of racist Nazi scum who tried to impose their evil ideas on the world. 407,000 American soldiers gave their lives to defeat the Nazis last time around. How any Soldier, Sailor, Marine, or Airman could put on the uniform of the United States and then spit in the face of their oath and their nation and their flag and side with the Nazis is incomprehensible to every true and decent American...

More + 207 Recs, 100 Comments,
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/1/13/2008889/-Neo-Nazis-Actively-Recruiting-Military-Personnel-Urging-Mass-Murder-and-Political-Assassinations

13 replies, 1569 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 13 replies Author Time Post
Reply 'Neo-Nazis Are Actively Recruiting Military Personnel, Urging Mass Murder, Political Assassinations' (Original post)
appalachiablue Jan 13 OP
Chin music Jan 13 #1
hadEnuf Jan 13 #2
Chin music Jan 13 #3
C_U_L8R Jan 13 #4
magicarpet Jan 13 #5
appalachiablue Jan 13 #6
NEOBuckeye Jan 13 #7
nam78_two Jan 13 #8
JudyM Jan 13 #9
Behind the Aegis Jan 14 #10
nam78_two Jan 14 #11
dalton99a Jan 14 #12
Duppers Jan 14 #13

Response to appalachiablue (Original post)

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 07:55 PM

2. These groups need to be eradicated.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to hadEnuf (Reply #2)

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 08:02 PM

4. What really prevents Trump from arming them?

He's sitting on the worlds biggest arsenal. A few truckloads out the back door could be devastating. Atomic even.

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 08:05 PM

5. Good write up,... thanks for posting.,....and sharing info.

Reply to this post

Response to magicarpet (Reply #5)

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 08:12 PM

6. For sure, the info must get out there

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 08:21 PM

7. Follow your leader, Nazis

Hitler was a spineless piece of shit who killed himself.

The only good Nazi is a dead one.

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 10:25 PM

9. I hope this turns up in mainstream media.

That would also allow it to be posted in LBN. Because there’s not a lot of news that’s more important than this. Thanks for posting this, appblue.

Reply to this post

Thu Jan 14, 2021, 12:14 AM

10. My fears

I am afraid they will start with targeted attacks against soft targets, to get practice. This will put many civilians in the line of fire, literally. They will likely target three groups mainly, Jews, gays, and possibly Muslims, or other minority religions. Though attacks against African-Americans are possible, I feel they would see them as "sympathetic" targets and therefore, not risk a potential massive backlash. The only other groups to likely draw limited rage or shrugged shoulders would be immigrants, though that too could be politically tricky. The only group not an ethnic or religious group that will likely be targets; media. Frankly, I am afraid we may actually see live executions, meaning killing reporters in the field on camera. I hope the groups have been infiltrated, but there are multiple platforms out there hosting them and they can hide in plain sight. Frankly, this is why Biden, his administration, the democrats, and even the republicans cannot go easy on the seditious traitors from the Capitol riots! They have tasted power...and blood.

Reply to this post

Response to Behind the Aegis (Reply #10)

Thu Jan 14, 2021, 07:06 AM

11. Maybe if this all fizzles out

We will feel we were melodramatic. But you vocalized many of my fears. And don't forget misogyny. And they also hate white Democrats (who are nominally Christian)-college profs, race-traitors, miscegenists etc. And public figures in big tech. They are increasingly focusing on big tech as their enemy. Many of us dislike big tech but we are not ..you know...insane. We are for dully prosaic regulations....

Reply to this post

Thu Jan 14, 2021, 09:19 AM

12. Kick

Reply to this post

Thu Jan 14, 2021, 01:04 PM

13. A big K & R

Thank you, appalachiablue.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread