HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Editorials & Other Articles (Forum) » The Ukraine conflict is e...

Thu Nov 24, 2022, 06:40 AM

The Ukraine conflict is exposing the limits of cyber warfare - and Russian hackers

Itís safe to say that Putinís invasion of Ukraine hasnít gone to plan. Russian forces are suffering mounting setbacks, after underestimating the resistance of his adversaries ó and thatís just in cyberspace.

The Kremlinís hacker army Ė like its conventional military Ė hasnít lived up to its fearsome reputation. At least, not yet.†

Analysts have offered an array of explanations for Russiaís cyber limitations. They range from upgrades to Ukraineís defenses to changes in the Kremlinís tactics.†

https://dlsserve.com/the-ukraine-conflict-is-exposing-the-limits-of-cyber-warfare-and-russian-hackers/

A long article I found it worthwhile to read.

3 replies, 955 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply The Ukraine conflict is exposing the limits of cyber warfare - and Russian hackers (Original post)
Emrys Nov 24 OP
NNadir Nov 24 #1
Emrys Nov 24 #2
TdeV Nov 24 #3

Response to Emrys (Original post)

Thu Nov 24, 2022, 08:05 AM

1. I'll try to find time to read it. Thanks.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to NNadir (Reply #1)

Thu Nov 24, 2022, 08:41 AM

2. You're welcome.

It's actually not that long, but it's in short paragraphs, which makes it hard to include a representative summary in the OP.

Reply to this post

Response to Emrys (Original post)

Thu Nov 24, 2022, 11:40 AM

3. Unusual article. Very interesting. Thanks.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread