Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search
10 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies
The Ben Carson Prayer.. (Original Post) JHan Mar 2017 OP
LOL@Rita Brent's Prayer for Ben Carson! Cha Mar 2017 #1
:p JHan Mar 2017 #6
Who's seen GET OUT? littlemissmartypants Mar 2017 #2
I haven't seen it yet but I plan to! JHan Mar 2017 #5
:) yuiyoshida Mar 2017 #3
Rita Brent rocks. brush Mar 2017 #4
Isn't she? JHan Mar 2017 #7
For Rita from Kauai.. Cha Mar 2017 #8
Hi, Cha. Hang in there, keep resisting. We'll get these bastards out. brush Mar 2017 #9
AMEN! Ah-Men? Amen? (shrug) FailureToCommunicate Mar 2017 #10

Cha

(298,393 posts)
1. LOL@Rita Brent's Prayer for Ben Carson!
Thu Mar 9, 2017, 04:59 AM
Mar 2017

I knew it was going to be funny.. it exceeds! I officially love Rita Brent. First I heard of her right here.

Mahalo, JHan!

littlemissmartypants

(23,011 posts)
2. Who's seen GET OUT?
Thu Mar 9, 2017, 05:19 AM
Mar 2017

I have to go. I don't care for horror but this year, clearly I'm going to have to make an exception. And maybe for the next three after that. Thanks for the post JHan. ♡

JHan

(10,173 posts)
5. I haven't seen it yet but I plan to!
Thu Mar 9, 2017, 09:43 AM
Mar 2017

I really hope Rita's prayer reaches the ears of black history Jesus. Lol

Kick in to the DU tip jar?

This week we're running a special pop-up mini fund drive. From Monday through Friday we're going ad-free for all registered members, and we're asking you to kick in to the DU tip jar to support the site and keep us financially healthy.

As a bonus, making a contribution will allow you to leave kudos for another DU member, and at the end of the week we'll recognize the DUers who you think make this community great.

Tell me more...

Latest Discussions»Retired Forums»Video & Multimedia»The Ben Carson Prayer..