HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » AHCA coverage Rachel 5/4....

Sat May 6, 2017, 12:40 PM

AHCA coverage Rachel 5/4. The most jaw dropping part for me

Last edited Sat May 6, 2017, 05:09 PM - Edit history (1)

That seems to have escaped the mass consciousness, which is understandable given we are overwhelmed standing in the hurricane eye of a greed/cruelty-based form of governing, and I feel it warrents an audience numbering in the hundreds of millions.

She had on Johnathan Gruber, an economist that helped create Romneycare and Obamcare. Intelligent, articulate, and rather young looking for a tv expert.

The MONEY QUOTE:

Gruber: "I think, Rachel, and I'm not an expert historically, I think this is one of the largest redistributions from poor to rich in one bill we've ever seen."

Rachel: ".........OK................well.............that's hard to hear............."

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/gop-uses-health-care-as-means-to-tax-cuts-for-the-wealthy-936879171512

-90% Jimmy

1 replies, 3370 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply AHCA coverage Rachel 5/4. The most jaw dropping part for me (Original post)
90-percent May 2017 OP
heaven05 May 2017 #1

Response to 90-percent (Original post)

Sat May 6, 2017, 02:15 PM

1. I hope they

choke on their redistributions of wealth.....it's always been about the money....for the uber-rich and their surrogates.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread