HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Stephen Colbert - Monolog...

Sat Mar 3, 2018, 04:04 AM

Stephen Colbert - Monologue and Opening - 3/2/18

Robert Mueller Is Hot On Trump's Tail

Special counsel Robert Mueller is now gathering evidence from beauty pageants, controversial documents, and one anonymous source extremely close to Trump.

Stephen Colbert Grabs Capitol Hill By The Memo

While the Russia investigation has become clouded by the confusion surrounding dueling memos, Stephen heads to to Congress to get the truth straight from the horse's mouth. Horses like Rep. Adam Schiff, Sen. Jeff Flake and Sen. Mark Warner.

Big Furry Hat: 'Universal Remote' Edition

From now on, there shall be only one universal remote, total, that controls all of the televisions. And I have it. And we're watching 'Night Rider.'

Steve Buscemi Auditioned For Every 'Best Picture' Nominee

Lady Bird, Get Out, The Darkest Hour... are all movies that did not feature Steve Buscemi.

5 replies, 3111 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Stephen Colbert - Monologue and Opening - 3/2/18 (Original post)
Rhiannon12866 Mar 2018 OP
mr_lebowski Mar 2018 #1
Rhiannon12866 Mar 2018 #2
Leith Mar 2018 #3
Rhiannon12866 Mar 2018 #5
ProudProgressiveNow Mar 2018 #4

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Sat Mar 3, 2018, 05:39 AM

1. Man, Mark Warner seems like a friggin' DRAG ... I would NOT wanna hang with that dude at ALL ...

I know the DU rules and all, so, sorry, but ... dude seems like he's in serious need of a stick-ectomy, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Smoke a bowl, Mark. Watch some South Park ... or maybe Colbert ... or sunt'in.

Really not smart of any Dems to not play well with a leading liberal media figure like Colbert ... though Schiff played it at least okay ... he seemed to have a clue about Colbert's schtick. Warner acted like someone in a Steven interview from circa 2004. Just ... lost. How does this f***ing happen, for real?

No wonder we lose.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to mr_lebowski (Reply #1)

Sat Mar 3, 2018, 05:57 AM

2. I know, you'd think he'd have to be in on it since he has to know who Colbert is

I don't know how he kept a straight face through all that, but then that's what made it funny.

Reply to this post

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Sat Mar 3, 2018, 11:10 AM

3. Adam Schiff Kept Nodding His Head

Was that signaling? Or is it just something he does?

Mark Warner was doing his doggonedest to keep a straight face, but there was a hint of a smile at the end.

Thanks for posting these. I conked out early last night.

Reply to this post

Response to Leith (Reply #3)

Mon Mar 5, 2018, 01:51 AM

5. I was kinda baffled by Warner

He has to have known where Colbert was coming from - maybe he was just keeping his head down. Colbert's reputation has to have preceded him...

And I know that not everybody stays up as late as I do, while these days we sure need all the humor we can get!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread