HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Trump Made America 'Sicke...

Mon May 11, 2020, 11:45 PM

Trump Made America 'Sicker', 'Poorer', 'Weak', 'Divided' - The Beat With Ari Melber - MSNBC

While President Trump touts America as ‘number one’ in testing, reporting shows America still lags significantly is tests per capita. In a new interview with MSNBC’s Ari Melber, Republican Strategist Steve Schmidt critiques President Trump for his coronavirus response, arguing Trump has “failed his duty in a way no president in the history of the American Republican ever has.” (This interview is from MSNBC’s “The Beat with Ari Melber, a news show covering politics, law and culture airing nightly at 6pm ET on MSNBC. http://www.thebeatwithari.com). Aired on 5/11/2020.

The rest of the interview posted here:
Had Obama been President this would NOT have happened. Steve Schmidt
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1017581784

2 replies, 483 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump Made America 'Sicker', 'Poorer', 'Weak', 'Divided' - The Beat With Ari Melber - MSNBC (Original post)
Rhiannon12866 May 2020 OP
napi21 May 2020 #1
Rhiannon12866 May 2020 #2

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Tue May 12, 2020, 12:03 AM

1. Thanks for posting the link, I watched hi live today and it's great to be able to listen to Steve

again, No only is he spot on with his remarks, he's one of the most gripping speakers we have on our side. I know he was once a Pub strategist & left the Party, he's a BIG HELP to the Dems just when we need him.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to napi21 (Reply #1)

Tue May 12, 2020, 12:15 AM

2. I know, he really speaks out in exactly the way we desperately need to hear right now

Lots more need to take their cue from him, we need everyone to stop mincing words! The best anti-Trump tirade I'd previously seen was (well before this pandemic) when he appeared on Deadline with Nicolle Wallace - until now!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread