HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Herd-mentality cult is li...

Fri Sep 18, 2020, 04:58 PM

Herd-mentality cult is like a Jonestown-on-Steroids in the making!

HHS actual (no-longer) "secret" policy, herd immunity, will kill between 2.5 to 3 MILLION US citizens and it may not even work after infecting over 70% of 330 MILLION people: kids, families, elderly (most of them un-insured)!

Sardines-packed indoor maskless cultists: "If I die, I die!" - a KKKool-aid drinkeR said. tRump is attempting to murdeR his own voteRs!

Those who ignore the lessons of History are doomed to repeat them:

Jonestown Mass Suicide: Revisiting The Cult That Ended With The Deaths Of 900

Make Putin Happy 2020...

3 replies, 655 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Herd-mentality cult is like a Jonestown-on-Steroids in the making! (Original post)
Lock him up. Sep 2020 OP
Newest Reality Sep 2020 #1
Lock him up. Sep 2020 #2
treestar Sep 2020 #3

Response to Lock him up. (Original post)

Fri Sep 18, 2020, 05:11 PM

1. I no longer...

I no longer refer to them as MAGA or Trump followers. Combined with QAnon, their whole distorted view of reality that does not require substantiated evidence is a cult, clear and simple.

They are now also blindly walking down a road that was paved in Nazi Germany.

Why do I say that? Well, whomever the manipulative wizard behind the QAnon curtain is, the basic premise of the entire conspiracy theory is just a repackaged version of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and we saw where that went. I guess we are actually seeing it here now with our own eyes in an American revival.

They are: The Trump Death Cult and nothing good will come of the delusions and hysteria they are being lead with. Their confirmation bias is based on a faulty view of consensus reality and you can't reason with it or change it in anyway. They find ways to confirm their beliefs and sometimes, trying to argue a point actually makes them dig their heals in. They are super-glued to this travesty.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Newest Reality (Reply #1)

Fri Sep 18, 2020, 05:21 PM

2. The worst question is, how many of us who despise The Trump Death Cult will catch IT before reversal

of that sick "herd mentality" policy on next January 21st?*

*Given a BIDEN/HARRIS administration based on SCIENCE ( "wear damn masks and social distance" ) is sworn in.

donny "hannibal" dRumpf wants to murdeR MILLIONS in a 2nd teRm to please vlad: herd mentality and cuts to all safety-nets programs.

LOCK HIM UP!

Reply to this post

Response to Lock him up. (Original post)

Fri Sep 18, 2020, 06:30 PM

3. The Trump cult does not even need to isolate

in a remote jungle compound. Thanks to the internet, they can create their own reality virtually.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread