HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » trump responsible for a m...

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 12:30 PM

trump responsible for a multitude of Suicides of people who can't take the Chaos

2 replies, 715 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply trump responsible for a multitude of Suicides of people who can't take the Chaos (Original post)
magicguido Jan 13 OP
Escurumbele Jan 13 #1
NurseJackie Jan 13 #2

Response to magicguido (Original post)

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 02:21 PM

1. It is not that I want to blame everything on trump and the republicans, but they created national

anxiety. The frustration of seeing trump and republicans on a daily basis try to destroy our way of life has played a huge part in all the mental issues that they talk about. The pandemic has played a huge part but again, it is the fault of trump and his enablers that we as a country have not been able to battle it as we should have and thus minimize the anxiety of having to stay home, having to use masks, etc.

Without the political anxiety that trump and republicans have brought to the country we would have all coped much better with the pandemic, for one if trump and republicans had not hidden the reality of it we would have less infections and less deaths.

I firmly believe that the anxiety and mental issues began prior to the pandemic, after the second year of this administration people were already exhausted and anxious, to blame solely the pandemic for the mental problems the country is going through is not seeing the reality of the damage trump and republicans have caused.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to magicguido (Original post)

Wed Jan 13, 2021, 04:25 PM

2. This story breaks my heart.

I weep with and for the Raskin family. Suicide leaves the survivors with deep scars.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread