HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Maddow: Even a 2nd grader...

Fri Mar 5, 2021, 02:10 AM

Maddow: Even a 2nd grader knows Elaine Chao is corrupt

Rachel Maddow didn't sugarcoat it Wednesday night. Elaine Chao misused her office as Trump's alleged "Transportation Secretary" from the beginning, appearing regularly to promote her father's business while in office. Drain the swamp? Not in the Transportation Dept. Article by Francis Langum @ crooks&liars; video Maddow/msnbc 3/4/21]

MADDOW: One of the things you might conjure up from a second graderís level understanding of that concept is hypothetically, you might have a person in the government whose job in the government was they were in charge of road-building projects. Right? That person could not also own part of a company that was the countryís biggest supplier of road-building materials. Right? If you were a second grader trying to show you understood what corruption is..

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/03/maddow-even-second-grader-knows-elaine

3 replies, 964 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Maddow: Even a 2nd grader knows Elaine Chao is corrupt (Original post)
RestoreAmerica2020 Mar 2021 OP
VarryOn Mar 2021 #1
duforsure Mar 2021 #2
VarryOn Mar 2021 #3

Response to RestoreAmerica2020 (Original post)

Fri Mar 5, 2021, 02:28 AM

1. Chao has been on the DC scene, best I can tell since 1988...

They would be the epitome of "the swamp."

My guess is Mrs. McConnell would be a natural prized prize for the ChiComs given their marital relationship and nightly bedding down with the Minority (YAY!) Leader of the US Senate.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to RestoreAmerica2020 (Original post)

Fri Mar 5, 2021, 06:57 AM

2. I suspect this is only the tip of the iceburg with her and her husband getting exposed,

For criminal activities, and why Mitch is looking at an early resignation path with trying to force his replacement is a republican if he leaves.

Reply to this post

Response to duforsure (Reply #2)

Fri Mar 5, 2021, 10:13 AM

3. Exactly. A person can't have been in DC as long as Mitch...

And not have a streak of corruption. The question is just how wide is it.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread