HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Nurse Says Hospitalized P...

Thu Jul 22, 2021, 03:34 AM

Nurse Says Hospitalized Patients Are Begging For A Covid Vaccine - The 11th Hour - MSNBC

An Alabama nurse shared heartbreaking stories from hospitalized Covid patients who decided they wanted the vaccine after it was too late to receive it. We discuss that, plus the uptick in Covid cases in Florida with Dr. Aileen Marty from Florida International University in Miami. Aired on 07/21/2021.

3 replies, 822 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Nurse Says Hospitalized Patients Are Begging For A Covid Vaccine - The 11th Hour - MSNBC (Original post)
Rhiannon12866 Thursday OP
magicguido Thursday #1
ffr Thursday #2
niyad Thursday #3

Response to Rhiannon12866 (Original post)

Thu Jul 22, 2021, 04:24 AM

1. Death; caused by the Fox Sewer.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Jul 22, 2021, 11:34 AM

2. TY Rhiannon12866. The last question in the clip had special significance as it applies to me

I work indoors in a somewhat not well ventilated building. I should be layering my respiratory protection even though I'm fully vaccinated, which is why I still wear a mask. Others who are weak minded try to peer pressure me into being more like them, not wearing masks and not social distancing in crowded spaces.

Fuck that and fuck them! I'm wearing my mask at all times indoors. Let them be the guinea pigs!

Reply to this post

Thu Jul 22, 2021, 11:49 PM

3. The medical professional referenced is a doctor, not a nurse.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread