HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Trump's $100 Million Demo...

Tue Aug 3, 2021, 01:23 AM

Trump's $100 Million Democracy-Damaging Grift - Time for AG Garland/DOJ to Bring the Accountability

Glenn Kirschner

The CNN headline says it all "Trump's $100 Million Threat to Democracy."

With so much at stake, the most important question for our Department of Justice is . . . what's the hold up on charging Donald Trump for his criminal conduct?

The answer might be that, given the widespread of his Fascist Qult, a criminal-case Jury could make it hard to be sure of a 100% guilty verdict. Sad, but... let the Special Committee finish its work then?

2 replies, 1307 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump's $100 Million Democracy-Damaging Grift - Time for AG Garland/DOJ to Bring the Accountability (Original post)
Justice matters. Aug 2021 OP
CrispyQ Aug 2021 #1
Justice matters. Aug 2021 #2

Response to Justice matters. (Original post)

Tue Aug 3, 2021, 01:42 PM

1. I totally agree--what's the hold up?

Besides the things Kirschner mentioned, we also have audio tape of Trump's call to GA SOS Raffensperger. Where is the DOJ on this?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to CrispyQ (Reply #1)

Tue Aug 3, 2021, 09:49 PM

2. I agree with the fact all the evidence is there, but...

... I also understand one or more stupid Qultist could infiltrate the Jury and screw up the guilty verdict (criminal trials require unanimous, 100%, guilty verdicts). That would make a total circus of the criminal trial(s) if the orange terrorist gets away scot-free.

Accusations of "witch hunts" would rain down relentlessly, even more than its two impeachments... so if this is what Garland doesn't want to deal with, it would be fully understandable.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread