Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search
9 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies
Police Kidnap Innocent Man Without Warrant - Rebel HQ (Original Post) ItsjustMe Jul 2022 OP
I hope Marion Iowa has lots of money. Historic NY Jul 2022 #1
Did anyone else get the, IjustDontlikeRepugs Jul 2022 #2
I hope he has a good attorney and will be getting a good settlement. PoliticAverse Jul 2022 #3
Unnecessary comment on hair. Bigoted even. LakeArenal Jul 2022 #5
Just more evidence not fooled Jul 2022 #4
Sue every one of those cops YoshidaYui Jul 2022 #6
My new favorite oldie, NWA, Fuck Tha Police. BradBo Jul 2022 #7
Marion: city of about 45,000. Voted 75% red in last election; 65.84% voted for TFG in 2020 ... Auggie Jul 2022 #8
and Killer Kyle Rittenhouse walks the streets and does talk shows magicguido Jul 2022 #9
2. Did anyone else get the,
Thu Jul 7, 2022, 11:31 AM
Jul 2022

“Don’t eyeball me boy” vibe? I’m surprised there’s not dozens of lawyers begging to take his case. Slam dunk!

PoliticAverse

(26,366 posts)
3. I hope he has a good attorney and will be getting a good settlement.
Thu Jul 7, 2022, 11:32 AM
Jul 2022

(And will use the money to get a good haircut).

not fooled

(5,811 posts)
4. Just more evidence
Thu Jul 7, 2022, 11:39 AM
Jul 2022

law enforcement exists to protect the powerful and their tools in local government (in this case).

Auggie

(31,268 posts)
8. Marion: city of about 45,000. Voted 75% red in last election; 65.84% voted for TFG in 2020 ...
Thu Jul 7, 2022, 01:44 PM
Jul 2022

sue the shit out of them.

Kick in to the DU tip jar?

This week we're running a special pop-up mini fund drive. From Monday through Friday we're going ad-free for all registered members, and we're asking you to kick in to the DU tip jar to support the site and keep us financially healthy.

As a bonus, making a contribution will allow you to leave kudos for another DU member, and at the end of the week we'll recognize the DUers who you think make this community great.

Tell me more...

Latest Discussions»Retired Forums»Video & Multimedia»Police Kidnap Innocent Ma...