HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » DOJ prosecutors conclude ...

Thu Oct 20, 2022, 04:21 PM

DOJ prosecutors conclude they have enough evidence to indict Donald Trump for obstruction of justice

New reporting from Bloomberg: "Trump prosecutors see evidence for obstruction charges." Further reporting is that federal prosecutors are "unlikely" to charge ONLY obstruction.

This video discusses why it is quite likely Department of Justice prosecutors will also charge Trump with unlawfully removing and concealing government documents ,and mishandling national defense information - an offense that violates the Espionage Act.

Also, as I indicate in this video, I'll be appearing at the Saban Theater in Beverly Hills, California, this Saturday evening, 10/22, at 8 pm PT, as part of Stephanie Miller's Sexy Liberal Tour. I'll be joining Steph and the crew on stage, together with legendary film director and democracy warrior Rob Reiner. For tickets or to live stream, please go to:

http://SexyLiberal.com

4 replies, 679 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply DOJ prosecutors conclude they have enough evidence to indict Donald Trump for obstruction of justice (Original post)
Justice matters. Oct 2022 OP
Thomas Hurt Oct 2022 #1
Justice matters. Oct 2022 #2
Rhiannon12866 Oct 2022 #3
Rhiannon12866 Oct 2022 #4

Response to Justice matters. (Original post)

Thu Oct 20, 2022, 04:39 PM

1. So far they all seem to be standing around, staring at their shoes while they scrub the dirt around

All of them waiting for someone else to go first.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Thomas Hurt (Reply #1)

Thu Oct 20, 2022, 04:46 PM

2. IMHO, they are working on making sure to get a conviction at the Federal level.

That may take some time to plan, but the evidence is crystal clear.

Fanni Willis may be the first to secure an indictment on State-level charges though.

Reply to this post

Response to Justice matters. (Reply #2)

Thu Oct 20, 2022, 07:43 PM

3. Never misunderestimate Fani Willis! She's both smart and determined!

Reply to this post

Response to Justice matters. (Original post)

Fri Oct 21, 2022, 03:47 AM

4. And thanks so much for adding the description

He not only describes what's occurring, but his appearance with Stephanie Miller and Rob Reiner sounds awesome! (Too bad I'm on the totally opposite side of the country...)

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread